- Identify vowels, produce appropriate phonetic sounds of all the alphabets
- Read and spell words with three letters
- Solar System: can identify object and give brief description. Ex: "Uranus, it spins on its side" or "Milky Way, our galaxy"
- Eat like a civilised human being with either spoon or fork (but not both)
- Identify weird body parts like the clavicle, pelvis, the phalanges etc.
- Soccer (can chase and kick ball while running at full speed)
- Semi-complete a 25-pc puzzle (75% complete)
- Navigate around toddler websites and play games unaided (I am now regretting this as he's hogged the computer every chance he gets, thank goodness we never gave him a chance to figure out the tv remote)
- Jump from heights around 3 ft. (much to my horror)
- Semi-logical reasoning, ex: dylan remarked "papa is sick", when asked why, turns out he's observed papa has many "ouchies" (work-related minor cuts), when asked what to do, dylan said "put bandage"
- Prediction ex. he's observed that buds are coming out of trees, when asked why, he said, "it's spring, trees have leaves"
Things that Dylan wanted me to do:
- "Mama, I want to grow please."
- "It's hot, I want snow."
- He's excruciatingly shy and won't greet people unless prodded
- Increasingly showing streaks of rebellion from food choice to clothes to activity
- Bad conversationalist - always out of tangent. ex. "Dylan, are you a good boy or a bad boy?" and his reply was "No, I'm a happy boy".